A year has already come to an end for our 400 students. During a year, they have been working hard and in July, the class council met to review the results. Here is the record of this school year:
At the primary school, of the 253 pupils:
– 237 students have passed in the upper class
– 7 students have dropped out of school
– 9 students have failed their class
For 2017-2018, our teams have been working to recruit new students at school. Thus, beginning of october, 21 children will start Kindergarten, 18 new students in Grade1, 2 in G2 and 1 in G5.
About the follow-up students, out of the 121 students:
– 5 out of 6 students in Grade 12 have passed their final exam (equivalent to the baccalauréat)
– 101 students have passed in the upper class
– 13 students have dropped out of school
– 2 students have failed
In early August, we organized the kids party at the primary school with all our students. On the program: games, music, meals and certificates of excellence distribution to our best students!
The 3rd Bakery Promotion also had its graduation ceremony surrounded by hotel and restaurant chefs as well as families. Our 13 young girls graduated with emotion after an intense week of exams. Today, our 13 alumni have found a pastry job in Siem Reap or Phnom Penh.